We host the videos with Vimeo, a very powerful video hosting platform. Any issues with the video playback are going to be related to your computer. The first link below will discuss some common things to try to improve your experience.
- Most computers come installed with Internet Explorer. The videos, should play fine, but we have found that other browsers are more stable. Our first choice falls between Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are very popular and very stable. You may already have one of these installed and if so, see if the videos play better on these browsers. If so, stick with the better browser.
- If your having any issues watching the videos, this link will show you what you can do.
- Add more Memory - When I purchase a new PC, I always try to upgrade the memory as much as I can afford. It really is the best thing to improve a computers operation. If you computer is at least a year old, you will really benefit from increasing the memory. We are not responsible for any damage that may result from using this guide. If you do not feel comfortable doing any of these steps, you should take your computer to professionals like the Geek Squad who can even come in home to help or may be located in your Best Buy Store.
- The first thing to do is determine how much memory you have installed - click here
- Next determine the maximum your computer will be able to use. If your max is 16 Gigs, there is no advantage to installing 32. Just go to the max you computer can use! I use the manufacturers of memory to tell me how much and exactly what kind of memory my computer uses. Stay with the exact "kind" they tell you or it will not work and may not even fit. - here are 2 reputable manufacturers - Kingston - Crucial
- Memory installation guide - 27 step guide - video tutorial
- We cannot troubleshoot your computer's issues for you, but the above 3 areas will generally solve your problem.
Billing and Cancelling your Subscription
- To edit your billing information, click here
- To Cancel Your Subscription and Membership to Jerusalem Temple Study, click here.
If you have a different tech related question, please leave a comment below and the webmaster will get back to you asap.
Joe, I’m trying to start the temple class but it continues to ask just for my password and will not accept it. I have changed password, exited out and started again…Help!!!!!!
Sorry April, my comments section has not been working so I am just seeing your comment. I will try calling you to see if I can help. Can you email me at email@example.com your phone number. Debbie and I are very excited about you going on the trip.
Just curious, I submitted my lesson three test in the Temple Studies course over a month ago and have not had it graded it. Do I need to do something else or do I need to wait a bit longer? Thank you as always for an outstanding course.
Shalom, my comments page had a bug. I am able to see it for the first time today. I was gone almost all of January to a conference in Florida and then to Israel. Please continue. I like to grade the tests myself so I can give each student comments that I hope will help. Sometimes I get behind due to my traveling schedule.
AS a widow, is there a free category? Thank you. mimi
Shalom Mimi, In the Membership Options go to Widows and Orphans and you can join there.
As a free member, I am unable to access the audio of the Hebrew Nation Radio programs. Anytime I click on one of the H N Radio options, it takes me to the membership option page instead. Is this not available with a free membership? Thank you.
I listen to the Hebrew National Radio presentation of Joe’s teaching. On that He says that access to photos is available on this site for the free level. So far, I have not been able to access anything on the free level. Any choice takes me to the membership page.
Can you help me find the right path to these materials?
Thank you very much,
Shalom Charles, the reason you cannot see the pictures yet is I am still in the process of selecting them. I am hoping to have the first Gallery of pictures posted tonight. I should also (hopefully) have a newsletter posted for May. You should be able to read lasts month’s newsletter as well as a few articles that I have posted. The server is in the process of being changed over and that work has slowed us down in getting new materials uploaded. Let me know more details if you can. I will have the pictures posted before this Sunday’s program. Thanks for your comment.